Careering into Motherhood is proud to be working with these organisations to further gender diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
We know this is a journey and there is still a long way to go.
Good Soil Leaders
Good Soil Leaders® is an inclusive leadership development and coaching company. Through their work, Good Soil keeps the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) industry accountable, ethical and competent by training and supporting practitioners, consultants, leaders and people managers to develop the transformational competencies needed to be effective.
Their mission is to:
- Elevate the credibility and reputation of the DEI industry by holding it accountable and ethical through training, education and coaching
- Help corporate organisations to identify, select and engage the right DEI experts in order to ensure they see an ROI on their diversity, equity and inclusion endeavours
- Upskill and support the development and growth of DEI consultants, leads and practitioners, leaders and people managers.
Young Women For Change
Young Women for Change UK runs Career Confidence group coaching programmes for women aged 18 to 30 who are unemployed or on a low income.
The programme is designed to support participants in building their confidence, harnessing existing skills and learning new tools for professional success.
The course consists of:
- A series of six 2-hour group coaching workshops (online) PLUS an individual coaching session with a career coach on completion of the course
- To get the full benefit, participants are expected to attend all six sessions and will receive a dedicated one-to-one career coaching session on completion of the group programme.
- Participants will leave the course equipped with a plan and the confidence to make positive, practical changes in their professional and personal life.
For more information and forthcoming course dates, visit www.youngwomenforchangeuk.com
Careering into Motherhood is committed to being Disability Confident, to developing the knowledge, skills and confidence we need to attract, recruit, retain and develop disabled people in the workplace.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
- Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies
- Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- At least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
You can find out more about Disability Confident at: