Finding a job in a global meltdown by Nerice Gietel
Focus on things you can control.
Is this course for you?
Job hunting can be a pain at the best of time. Add in a global pandemic and looming global recession to the mix and that pain can seem so unbearable that you may feel like there is no point in even trying.
Of course, the one way you can be 100% sure that you will not find a job is by not applying for one at all.
If you think about it, it is exactly when the odds are stacked against your chances of finding work – less opportunities and more people looking for them – that you have to try harder and be smarter in your approach.
This course is for you if:
- You are currently looking for or planning to start looking for a new job
- You are feeling anxious about the prospects of finding a new role
- You are feeling so overwhelmed by life’s pressures that you struggle to bring yourself to find opportunities
In this course you will
- Discover the five areas of job hunting that you can control
- Get practical tips and suggestions for maximising the effort that you put in these areas
- Receive an editable job hunting workbook to help you manage the job search process
Register for the course here