Wednesday 22 March 2023
20 Water Street, Wood Wharf,
London, E14 9QA
Helping all mums to have brilliant careers
**PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT BUT YOU CAN REGISTER FOR THE WAIT LIST BELOW**
Whether you’re off on maternity leave or returning to work, changing careers or managing menopause, we believe you should be able to have the career you want, and we are here to support your journey.
We believe that professional Coaching and a supportive community empower women to tread their own path to a rewarding career that fits with the way we live today. Coaching & community empower us create a brighter, more equitable future of our own. To mark the fifth year of our community, we are holding our first in-person event, connecting our community of mums with professional Coaches and supportive employers.
“Coaching and a supportive community have the power to entirely transform our careers,”
Jane Johnson, Founder & Managing Director, Careering into Motherhood
On Wednesday 22 March 2023 our members and supporters will gather in Canary Wharf to:
- Discuss what are companies doing to attract, engage and retain working mothers?
- Learn about creating positive, supportive and inclusive workplaces
- Hear from Keynote speakers about the latest trends in recruitment, insights and personal experiences
- Meet 100 like-minded women who believe that motherhood and ambition should happily co-exist
- Meet 40 Professional Career, Parenting, Wellbeing, Financial and Life Coaches
- Take part in professional group coaching sessions and experience just how transformative coaching can be
This event is made possible thanks to the generous support of our hosts Jones Lang LaSalle and our corporate partners
Learn more about career opportunities with JLL.