Self-care Power Hour by Marion Hewitt
Date: 7th of June, 2023 at 12.30pm – 1.30pm
Create a clear, practical, enjoyable, and realistic plan for your wellbeing.
We often we have good intentions about how we will look after ourself better but then plan things we don’t enjoy or don’t fit in with our life.
We need to look after ourselves and build our resources to be able to do everything we want to do, and be the person we want to be, both for ourself and those around us.
In reality when times are challenging, we focus on the challenges and forget the self-care. This is a flawed approach.
In this short practical session, we will:
- Increase understanding of the elements contributing to mental and physical wellbeing
- Identify simple ways to help overcome obstacles to prioritising self-care
- Develop a clear, practical, and realistic self-care plan to suit your life
- Know that self-care is not a luxury, but a priority, to ensure we have the physical and mental resources we need to be able to do everything else
- Have renewed commitment to look after ourself so we can do and be everything else
- Feel the difference! Have a plan you will enjoy putting into practice.
All attendees will receive a free short e-worksheet to help reinforce the exercises included in the session.
Who is it for:
Anyone seeking to improve their wellbeing and develop a clear plan to achieve this