Career change blueprint by Megan Camacho
There can be many reasons to desire a career change. You may be feeling the desire for a new career challenge, wanting to follow your passion or coming back from a career break.
Starting a new career brings up questions that you should be able to answer.
- What do you want to do and what are you particularly good at?
- What fulfills you and what gives you pleasure?
- What are your goals and priorities in life and how are they in line with your career change plans?
- You may feel uncertain or even scared of change.
Coaching with me gives you a blueprint to take you from having an idea to making things happen.
The career change blueprint has been designed for people…
- who have lost their job or are at risk of losing their job
- who are recovering from burnout and want to approach their professional life differently now
- feeling stuck and have an urge to make a change
- who have spent time at home raising a family and now feel ready to re-enter the workforce
- considering a career change but unsure what to do next
- wanting to find their passion and true calling
- looking for more happiness and satisfaction in their life
Change is everywhere throughout our life. Starting a new career or changing your job always comes with uncertainty and risks.
The Career Change Blueprint will help you to identify and eliminate uncertainties and fears to master the challenge of a career change and live a purpose-filled life.
The Career Change Blueprint is a 1:1 coaching offering of 12 x weekly coaching sessions. In between coaching sessions you will be provided with email support to keep you moving in the right direction.
Here’s what we cover in the 12 weeks of coaching:
- Explore the motivation and reasons behind the desire for a career change
- Identify fears and doubts to handle them better or to eliminate them once and for all
- Recognize what makes you unique and how you can use them for your new career
- Know your skills for a true self-confidence booster.
- Gain clarity about all aspects and desires that have to be considered when starting your new career
- Find creative ideas that are in line with your desires and skills.
- A weekly and monthly action plan to keep you focused, with clear priorities and the motiviation to accomplish your goals.
The 12 week 1:1 programme is £1997 with payment plan options available.
If you’re ready to get started today, book a free call with me here to discuss how coaching can support you.